About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Indian Potter in 19th Century vintage post cards

These are 2 different Indian Potter in 19th Century vintage post cards. These are not my own post cards. I use these images from a Ebay seller in United Kingdom with his kind permission. Sir thank you very much for your encouragement to me for allowing your images in my Heritage of India blog.

Please look into these 2 different Potter vintage post cards. We observed several things in these vintage post cards. Now-a-days many of these vintage hand made works are vanished and even in rural areas of India also people normal came out from these traditional works. Hence with the help of these vintage post cards only we learn and explore about our glorious past and heritage in many aspects. With that reason i have special interest and fascination on vintage post cards.

This is "The Potter" vintage post card.

 This is "A Potter in Madras" vintage post card.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment