About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Bund Garden Poona vintage post card

This is Bund Garden Shewing Bandstand,Poona vintage post card. This post card printed in Germany. Please look into the traditional dress etc. in this post card.

This is not my own post card. One Ebay seller from Kent, United Kingdom giving me permission for using his Indian vintage post cards images in my Heritage of India blog. Sir thank you very much for your encouragement.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful postcard of the one of the major attaction of Pune, Bund Garden. It is a favorite haunt for those looking for a quiet, scenic place close to Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete