About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 4 January 2013

Benares in 19th Century vintage post cards

These are 2 different Benares(Varanasi) in 19th Century vintage post cards.

These are 2 Benares vintage post cards are not my own collection. One ebay seller from Australia giving me permission for using his Indian vintage post cards images in my Heritage of India blog.Sir thank you very much for your encouragement for allowing me for using your Indian vintage post cards images in my blog.

Please look into these post cards. The temples, surrounding houses, people etc. many things we observed. If anyone want to know about Benares in 19th Century then these post cards are very useful to study and observe.


No comments:

Post a Comment