About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Indian Village Market Scene vintage Russian Painting Post Card

This is Indian Village Market Scene vintage Russian Painting Post Card in my collection.



2 comments:

  1. Your collection is too good, i really appreciate your passion of collecting art...and in this painting each and every thing is looking natural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Where is the Best place to buy emerald ring in India. I am on visit to Jaipur, So, Can you suggest from where I can Buy Antique in Jaipur.

    ReplyDelete