About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 21 December 2012

Heritage Monuments of Lucknow Vintage Post Cards

These are several Heritage Monuments of Lucknow Vintage Post Cards  in my collection.

This is Bossainabad Gate Lucknow vintage post card.



This is Hoseinabad Lucknow vintage post card.



This is La Martiniere College Lucknow vintage post card.



This is Rumi Durwaza Lucknow vintage post card.



This is Chhatar Manzil Lucknow vintage post card.



Recently i got more Lucknow vintage postcards in my collection and now i have nearly 15 different Lucknow vintage postcards.

This is my latest post on Heritage Monuments of Lucknow Vintage Post Cards which i shared in my blog and there i share my complete collection of Lucknow vintage postcards.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2014/07/monuments-of-lucknow-vintage-postcards.html


No comments:

Post a Comment