About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Cherial Masks in my collection

These are 5 different Cherial Masks in my collection.I bought these Cherial masks from Cherial artists.






























This is Lord Hanuman Cherial Mask.
















These are 2 different sets (pairs) of Indian traditional couple.

















Generally Cherial artists prepared these Masks by using certain type of Clay material and also with coconuts. This is the photograph of Cherial Mask which is in my collection. This mask prepared with coconut.




2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Can you tell me where you bought this. I want to buy this for my son please.

    Reply highly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Vinodh
    rvinodh199@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now buy them on our website: https://www.utsavkraft.com/Sawdust-catid-917779-page-1.html.

    ReplyDelete