About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Paintings of India Portfolios in my collection






In my collection i have nearly 40 different portfolios of different themes relating to Indian Heritage and Culture. I am collecting them from several sources.

I am sharing these paintings portfolios with children at the time of presentations giving to them on Indian Heritage and Culture.



This is Lord Ganesha paintings portfolio.


This is Goddess Durga Maa paintings portfolio.



This is Dasavatara paintings portfolio.



This is Baramasa paintings portfolio.


This is Baburnama paintings portfolio.



This is Art History of Tripura portfolio.


This is A Heavenly Romance Sukra Rambha Samvada paintings portfolio.



This is Monuments of Assam portfolio.


This is Manuscript Paintings of Assam portfolio.






This is Miniature paintings of Rajasthan portfolio.





This is Indian Shields portfolio.



This is Indian Helmets portfolio.

This is Ramayana paintings portfolio.



1 comment: