About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Thursday 2 July 2015

Lakes and Water Falls of India vintage postcards

These are some Lakes and Water Falls of India vintage postcards in my collection.

This is Gokak Falls Karnataka vintage postcard. This vintage postcard printed in Germany.

















This is Nagin Lake Srinagar vintage photographic postcard.

















This is Senchal Lake Darjeeling vintage postcard.



1 comment:

  1. think that some of the images which i am using in my blog are relating to their own property and copyright then i request them to intimate me and i remove them immediately from my blog. cheap post card printing

    ReplyDelete