About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological postcards


These are Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage postcards in my collection. 

ఇవి నేను సేకరించిన శ్రీరామపట్టాభిషేకం పాత (vintage) పోస్ట్ కార్డులు.

This is Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological postcard in my collection. This Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological postcard used in the year 1936 with King George V stamp.






This is Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological art postcard in my collection. 





This is another Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological postcard in my collection. This Sri Rama Pattabhishekam vintage mythological postcard used in the year 1905.



No comments:

Post a Comment