About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Lord Vishnu on Garuda vintage postcard

The Garuda is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appear in both Hindu and Buddhist Mythology.

In Hindu Religion Garuda considered as Divine and is Vahana of the Lord Vishnu.

For more information please explore wikipedia's article on Garuda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

In my collection i have one vintage postcard of "Lord Vishnu on Garuda". 

This is my vintage postcard of Lord Vishnu on Garuda. Back side of this postcard is plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment