About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Monday 31 May 2021

Parrot image vintage lithograph postcard printed by Chitrashala Press Pune in my collection sharing today on World Parrot Day

This is Parrot image vintage lithograph postcard printed by Chitrashala Press Pune in my collection sharing today on World Parrot Day. Every year 31st May is observed as World Parrot Day which presents an opportunity to highlight the threats faced by these stunning  birds.   Habitat Loss, climate change and wild life trde and some of the main  threats. Many parrot species are in decline.




No comments:

Post a Comment