About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Sunday 27 October 2019

Deepavali (Diwali) Sweets tin box in my collection


Now people look after and thinking for nostalgic olden days. One example this new diwali sweets gift iron tin box printed with the images of vintage match box labels. Some of those traditions printed in the images are now very rarely seen even in rural parts also. Hence even this new diwali sweets tin box also have some nostalgic look. Sharing this tin which is in my collection now on the occasion of Diwali.





1 comment: