About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 16 November 2012

Krishnadevaraya Statue in Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Tirumala


This is Krishnadevaraya statue is in Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Tiruama maxim card (Post card) in my collection. Recently one phhilatelist Mr.Ankit Agrawal of Pune sent this Krishnadevaraya maxim card to me on the occasion of Diwali.

ఇది నా సేకరణలో ఉన్న తిరుమల లోని శ్రీ వెంకటేశ్వర స్వామి వారి ఆలయములో గల శ్రీకృష్ణదేవరాయలు మరియు ఆయన భార్యలిద్దరి యొక్క విగ్రహముల యొక్క మాక్సిం కార్డు (పోస్ట్ కార్డు). దీనిని పుణెలో  నివసించే స్టాంపుల సేకర్త అంకిత్ అగర్వాల్   నా సేకరణ కోసం నాకు ఇచ్చితిరి.




Alongwith this Sri Krishna Deavarayana statue maxim card (post card) in my collection i have some post cards on Sri Krishna Devaraya. 

This is a Sri Krishna Devaraya vintage art post card in my collection.


దీనితో పాటు నా సేకరణలో మరికొన్ని శ్రీకృష్ణదేవరాయలు యొక్క పోస్ట్ కార్డులు కలవు.
ఇది నా సేకరణలో గల శ్రీకృష్ణదేవరాయలు యొక్క ఆర్ట్ పేయింటింగ్ పోస్ట్ కార్డు.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment