About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 12 February 2021

Swamy Dayanand Saraswati old art print in my collection sharing today on the occasion of Birth Anniversary

On the occasion of Birth Anniversary of Swamy Dayanand Saraswati (12 February 1824 – 30 October 1883) today sharing herewith one old art print of Dayanand Saraswati printed by Paul Pictures Publishers, Simla which is in my collection. Swamy Dayanand Saraswati is the founder of the Arya Samaj and a great philosopher brought back the wisdom of the Vedas to the common people.




No comments:

Post a Comment