About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 26 February 2021

Ahmedabad vintage postcards in my collection sharing today on the occasion of 610th Foundation day of AMDAVAD ( AHMEDABAD)

On the occasion of 610th Foundation day of AMDAVAD ( AHMEDABAD) (First World Heritage City of India) today sharing herewith some vintage postcards of Ahmedabad which are in my collection. 610 years ago Emperor Ahmed Shah Badshah initiated the construction of the heritage city of Ahmedabad. The exact date on which it all begun was February 26, 1411.






No comments:

Post a Comment