About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 26 January 2021

"Republic of India" First Day Cover in my collection

This is "Republic of India" first day cover in my collection. This Republic of India first day cover cancelled on 26th January, 1950. In this cover there will be only one stamp. But complete set has came with cancellation of 4 stamps issued on that day. But i do not have that complete set cover and i have only this single stamp cover in my collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment