About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Lord Ganesha cherial painting in my collection


This is Lord Ganesha Cherial painting in my collection. 

Cherial paintings is one of the traditional painting form drawn by artists of Cherial region of Warangal District, Telangana State. The name cherial painting came with the region name of Cherial where these paintings are drawn by artists.

These are photographs of Lord Ganesha Cherial painting in my collection. 

















1 comment: