About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Lord Ganesha postcards and prints

These are some Lord Ganesha postcards and prints in my collection.

Advance Ganesh Chaturthi festival wishes to all people.

This is Young Ganesha postcard.


This is Dancing Ganesha sculpture postcard printed by Indian Museum, Kolkata.



This is Ganesha Mask postcard printed by Indian Museum, Kolkata.


This is Lord Shiva with young (bala) Ganesha vintage postcard of the year 1908.

This is Ganesha janini vintage art print.




This is Ganesh Puja vintage art print.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much with regard to wonderful collections regarding instructors day Text. I most certainly will find the finest teachers morning SMS to write it around my handmade card pertaining to my favorite tutor. Suss out some other Exciting SMSes with the web site.
    send free messages

    ReplyDelete