About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Monday 19 July 2021

My event photographs on my birthday (19th July) with school kids in a school 4 years ago

 These are some of my events photographs on my Birthday (19th July) today which i celebrated with school kids in M.P.P.P. School, J.Thimmuram on 19th July, 2018. Earlier year i.e. on 19th July in the year 2017 also i celebrate my birthday with same school  kids by sharing my heritage collections with them by explaining about Indian Heritage and culture though my collections. School kids enjoyed  my collections with so much fascination and curiosity and some school kids given birthday drawing art to me which drawn by themselves. Indeed  feel it privilege to spend birthday with school kids by sharing  my collections and  explaining about our heritage and  culture through my collections.















No comments:

Post a Comment