About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Friday 16 April 2021

On the occasion of 168th Foundation Day of Indian Railways today sharing some of my Railway theme vintage collection

 On the occasion of 168th Foundation Day of Indian Railways today sharing herewith some Railway theme vintage postcards which are in my collection. Four years ago on 18th April,2017 World Heritage Day i exhibited my railway theme and other vintage postcards collection in National Rail Museum, New Delhi and for my event participation i received Rail Engine Replica as souvenir. Photograph of the same and event brochure is sharing herewith. In the event brochure my vintage postcard printed. Dr.Shikha Jain mam, Architect of Dronah Foundation, Gurgaon arranged this event. 168 years ago on this day on 16 April 1853 the first train of the country was run between Bori Bunder and Thane.















No comments:

Post a Comment