About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Crafts theme "A woman paint a Pot" Vintage 1958 year TB Seal in my collection sharing today on World TB Day

 This is Crafts theme "A woman paint a Pot" Vintage 1958 year TB Seal in my collection sharing today on World TB Day. "World TB Day" is observed every year on March 24th. This day tries to raise public awareness about the health, social and economic consequences of Tuberculosis.




No comments:

Post a Comment