About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 15 January 2019

3 years completion of my heritage collection display in the "Aakhyan 2016" event in University of Mumbai on 16th January,2016

These are some memorable snaps of my heritage collection display at University of Mumbai Sanskrit Department's Mythological event "Aakhyaan 2016" held at University of Mumbai campus on 16th January, 2016. University of Mumbai Sanskrit Department invited me to exhibit my collection in their event.

During the event i exhibited my heritage collections of vintage postcards, kalamkari paintings, madhubani paintings, cheriyal paintings, midnapore patachitra paiantings, leather puppets of andhra pradesh,  cheriyal masks etc. Many people curiously watching my heritage collection in the event and some people asking information about various art forms like kalamkari paintings etc. and i explained them about those various art forms of India with my collections.









1 comment:

  1. Wow nice article. Gaur Yatra manage tour operate plan your tour and save your money.

    ReplyDelete