About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Saturday 1 August 2015

Cultural Wall Paintings of India


These are some Cultural Wall Paintings photographs. I am taking these photographs from the paintings of a wall in Kakinada. In India it is a common tradition and practice to draw paintings on Walls in many parts. Generally these wall paintings draw attention to the people those who are crossing the location and most people are looking at these wall paintings with much curiosity because the artist who draw these paintings with much creativity and enthusiasm for his popularity. One artist named Mr.Lakshman drew these cultural wall paintings from where i am taking these photographs.

From now onwards i want to share images in my posts with  my name appearing on background. I hope many people know about this feature as it is something look like copyright. The main reason for this change is because recently i observed that some bloggers and other people using my images as it is and also same text by not mentioning the image source i.e. from where they are using the images and text. To my surprise one blogger using my vintage postcards etc. as it is and he mentioned in his blog and "these postcards are my (his) collection". Due to this reason from now i am sharing my images with my background name only. But any person or organisation is having doing some serious research on a particular topic and if they want my original images instead of my name background images then i am sharing those original images to them through email. I hope now people understand as why i am changing my blog images now with background my name on each of my new blog post images.  

These are the photographs Cultural Wall paintings which i am taking from a wall in Kakinada.





























































































3 comments:

  1. Dear Painters,

    It was very beautiful to do this painting. God bless you
    I love your paintings.

    By
    K. Maha (Madurai)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing it's really helpful
    thanks for sharing.
    Looking for professional painters in Dubai?
    Painting Services offers best Painter Services
    in Dubai by high Skilled painters.
    Wall Painting in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide a full, all-inclusive in-writing proposal to our customers that clearly outlines our painting services with the total cost.

    wall painting in dubai


    ReplyDelete