About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Saturday 5 July 2014

Ajanta Caves - Cave No.1 vintage postcard

This is Ajanta Caves - Cave No.1 - Interior : Painting Ceiling and beautifully Carved Pillars vintage postcard in my collection.





1 comment:


  1. Very well written post, thoroughly enjoyed it and your clicks are also awesome. Ajanta Cave
    is really amassing place. You can also check my post at Ajanta Caves History at http://www.touristsafari.com/caves/ajanta-caves

    ReplyDelete