About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Thursday 9 May 2024

Pictorial Catalogues of Anthropological Survey of India on various themes of Tribes of India which are in my collection

These are 5 different pictorial catalogues of Anthropological Survey of India on various themes of Tribes of India which are in my collection. Names of these 5 different pictorial Tribes of India catalogues published by Anthropological Survey of India are Ethnographical Museum, Cowrie, Alankar, Combs and Hairstyle. Also i have one book of Masks of Tribes of India published by National Book Trust in my collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment